2012 YAMAHA FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition
Motorcycle wallpapers, insurance, accident lawyers information, review and specifications2012 YAMAHA FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition
Klik gambar untuk download ukuran 1600 x 1200
2012 Yamaha FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition Review
The FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition has a streetfighter attitude with sporkbike manners.
This aggressively-styled naked bike has been developed using advanced YZF-R supersport technology, making it one of the most exciting mid-class models available today. The high-tech 779cc engine produces strong torque as well as a real rush of top-end power for serious sports performance. And for great all-round handling characteristics there’s a lightweight Deltabox frame together with high quality suspension and braking systems – with ABS available as an option. Its muscular no-nonsense styling is a guaranteed attention getter – and dressed in Yamaha's race-bred WGP 50th Anniversary colour scheme, the FZ8 commands respect
YAMAHA WGP 50TH ANNIVERSARY MODELS
Fifty years after Yamaha sent its first ever GP riders to compete in the World Championships, our newest factory rider Ben Spies helped to commemorate the occasion with his maiden MotoGP win at Assen in June 2011. Riding a YZR-M1 in Yamaha's specially-designed red and white WGP 50th Anniversary livery, Spies was continuing the strong tradition of winning that has enabled Yamaha to become one of the industry's most innovative and creative manufacturers.
Ever since it made its first motorcycle, Yamaha has believed that racing improves the breed. From winning our first ever Grand Prix points at the Isle of Man TT in June 1961 through to this year's MotoGP victories by Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies, every single success on the track allows our engineers and designers to develop and refine tomorrow's cutting-edge street-bikes.
Over the past fifty years Yamaha's racing programme has led to the development of some of the most innovative engine and chassis technologies -as well as the creation of the most ground-breaking race-developed models like the YZF-R1, whose crossplane crankshaft is a direct spin-off from the factory YZR-M1 racer.
To celebrate half a century of success in Grand Prix racing, Yamaha will produce a limited quantity of exclusive 'WGP 50th Anniversary' motorcycles and scooters. Based on the classic colour schemes debuted on the YZR-M1 by Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies in 2011, this very special timeless livery is inspired by the famous red and white 'speedblock' design featured on Yamaha's pioneering Grand Prix racing machines.
This desirable and exclusive WGP 50th Anniversary colour scheme will be available on limited quantities of YZF-R1, YZF-R6, YZF-R125, FZ8, Aerox and TZR50 for the 2012 model year. Owners of these exclusive new WGP 50th Anniversary models will receive a special certificate of authentication, and will also receive Yamaha's 'Insider' magazine which contains the latest news, interviews and new model information.
Combining sports performance and agressive styling with all day riding comfort, the 2012 Yamaha FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition is a special breed of motorcycle. The word practical pops to mind, but don't confuse practical with dull. Most riders can only afford one machine and the 2012 FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition is worth a serious look. It delivers solid performance from its 779cc inline-four engine and excellent handling thanks to the 22012 FZ1 inspired twin spar aluminum frame. And when it comes to comfort, it's in the bag.
The motorcycle world is becoming more highly specialized by the day.
Special niche models are popping up everywhere. Unfortunately, most of us can only afford one bike. The FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition is a brilliant "all-rounder" that brings fun, excitement and adrenalin to each and every ride. It is ready to slice its way through the "twisties", cruise the backroads in comfort and style or make that daily commute a bunch more enjoyable. Attitude, power, handling and style, the FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition is the ultimate everyday sport bike.
The 2012 Yamaha FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition is a do-it-all sport bike with amazing all around performance for both the urban commando and the weekend canyon carver. And at 800cc it splits the difference between a 600 and 1000cc litre bike so you get lightweight handling along with great torque... all in a stylish upright package.
2012 Yamaha FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition Highlights and Key Features:
• Fuel Consumption ± 16.5kpl/47mpg(Imp)
• 779cc , 4-valve, inline 4
• real world comfort & ergonomics
• The 779cc engine combines top end components, including ceramic-composite-coated cylinders and forged aluminum pistons, with a carefully optimized crankshaft to deliver the perfect power curve and torquey performance character for this category.
• The FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition fills the gap for sport riders who feel a 600cc is too small and a 1000cc is too big.
• Muscular, naked bike styling gives an aggressive, mass-forward stance. This bike screams attitude.
• Comfortable, upright riding position with a compact design that contributes to the bike’s first-rate handling. This bike simply excels, both in the morning commute and on that spirited weekend ride on a twisty back country road.
• Cast aluminum frame and Controlled-Fill aluminum swingarm is lightweight and provides the ideal rigidity balance for outstanding cornering performance.
2012 Yamaha FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition Features and Benefits
• 779cc, DOHC, 16 valve (4-valves/cyl), liquid-cooled, 40 degree inclined, in-line four-cylinder engine. The engine has been tuned to provide plenty of low to mid range torque with strong yet linear throttle response. Redline is set at 11,500 rpm and features a "soft" rev limiter to protect the engine.
• Pistons, cylinder, cylinder head, cams, valves and crankshaft are unique to the FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition. Most other engine components are shared with the FZ1.
• Compact "Pent roof" combustion chamber design features 4-valves per cylinder and a 12:1 compression ratio for excellent torque feeling. Four valves per cylinder enhances the low to midrange torque.
• Pistons, cylinder, cylinder head, cams, valves and crankshaft are unique to the FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition. Most other engine components are shared with the FZ1.
• Intake valves are 26mm in diameter while the exhaust valves are 22mm. The valve angle is set at 26 degrees to keep the combustion chamber compact
• Crankshaft inertial mass has been optimized to achieve strong torque over a broad rpm range as well as fast throttle response.
• "Fracture split" connecting rods are carburized for extra strength and use a nut less design. The lower end "cap" of the rod is made from the same piece of material as the upper portion; this design is known as "fracture splitting". This design aids establishing true big end roundness and greater precision in con rod dimensions for excellent durability despite the high horsepower loads.
• Ceramic composite cylinder "bores" are a "liner less" design with the ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block. This coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder and piston which reduces friction and increases power. Other important benefits include; excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery and reduced weight since there are no heavy liners.
• Short skirt, lightweight forged pistons. Lightweight design aids in fast engine response and reduced engine weight. During the forging process, the aluminum is heated to the point where it can be shaped under pressure in a die but not to the point that it melts. By not melting the aluminum, the material stays stronger and hence can be lighter with excellent durability.
• Lightweight, hollow intake and exhaust camshafts provide incredible horsepower and fast engine response. Cam profiles and the cam timing are designed to enhance low to midrange power and torque.
• Inline 4 cylinder crankshaft is based on the FZ1 design.
• Automatic hydraulic cam chain tensioner reduces both maintenance and mechanical engine noise.
• Mikuni "sub throttle valve" fuel injection system is based on the FZ1 design, featuring 35mm throttle bodies fitted with T.P.S. (Throttle Position Sensor). This style of fuel injection uses sub throttle valves in addition to the main valves to further control the intake airflow. The sub valves optimize the intake volumetric efficiency at all rpms and are powered by a stepping motor that is controlled by the ECU. The key benefit is excellent "ride ability" and throttle response.
• The injectors are sequential high dynamic range type featuring 4 holes and a dual directional spray pattern for excellent power and a linear throttle response across the entire rev range.
• The fuel injection's lightweight Electronic Control Unit (ECU) utilizes a powerful 32-bit processor for fast control of the injection process. The compact design also reduces weight.
• 7.8 litre airbox features different intake funnel lengths for the inner (150mm) and outer (125mm) cylinders. The benefit is a wide torque curve. A high flow, paper type air filter is utilized.
• R1 inspired "stacked" 3-axis gearbox / clutch design stacks input/output shafts to centralize mass and keeps overall engine size shorter front to back. As a result, the stacked design gives the engineers the freedom to place the engine in the frame for optimum front to rear weight balance and thereby maximizing handling performance.
• Smooth shifting wide ratio 6-speed transmission features optimized gear ratios for maximum performance in the "real world". 5th and 6th ratios are "tall" for reduced engine rpms at highway speeds for excellent rider comfort.
• Compact, heavy duty, multi-plate clutch ensures consistent, positive engagement. The clutch has been designed to provide a light lever pull for excellent rider comfort … especially during stop and go city use.
• 4 into 2 into 1 exhaust system features 35mm diameter, stainless steel header pipes and a short design silencer / muffler. The header pipe length has been optimized for maximum power and torque. This system is fitted with a 3-way honeycomb catalyzer with an oxygen sensor to reduce harmful CO and HC exhaust emissions. The oxygen sensor monitors the amount of oxygen in the spent gases and adjusts the fuel -air mixture via the ECU and FI system for maximum performance with minimum emissions.
• High-efficiency "curved" design radiator features compact dual ring-type fans for maximum cooling efficiency. This rad and fan design allows more airflow than conventional flat design rads to maintain optimum engine temperatures for consistent power output.
• Large liquid-cooled oil cooler maintains stable lubricant temperatures for extended engine life.
• Convenient cartridge style spin-on oil filter.
• Convenient oil level sight glass means easy oil level inspection.
• Maintenance-free transistor-controlled digital ignition ensures great performance at all rpms.
• Air Induction System (AIS … not ram air) reduces harmful HC and CO emissions for a cleaner environment.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
• Gravity cast, lightweight aluminum twin spar frame provides an optimized rigidity balance for incredible sports performance combined with great stability. The engine is a stressed member of the chassis, allowing a lighter main frame design without sacrificing stability and light, agile handling qualities. The frame is the same spec and shape as the FZ1.
• The riding position is one of the most important features of the FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition. Based on the FZ1 layout, it offers a balance between a sporty riding position and excellent rider comfort thanks to its upright design.
• Key chassis geometry figures include: 1460mm (57.5") wheelbase 51% front and 49 % rear weight balance, 25 degrees of rake and 109 mm of trail. The 47 degree lean angle highlights the FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition sporty side.
• Detachable steel rear sub frame allows easy access to rear suspension components and reduces costs in the event of a "loop-out".
• C.F. (Controlled Filling) die cast aluminum truss-type rear swingarm offers great rear wheel control and traction for razor-sharp cornering and superb stability at speed. The 3-axis stacked engine design allows enough room for the engineers to use this long design (690mm) swingarm, which minimizes the effect of the chain tension on the bike's handling.
• 43mm Kayaba inverted cartridge style fork offers 130mm (5.1") of wheel travel. Fork offset is 25 degrees. The benefits of the inverted design include, reduced "unsprung" weight and reduced fork flex since the larger diameter tubes are gripped in the triple clamps. Unsprung weight is weight or mass of the suspension and the components such as the wheels and other components that move with the suspension. A reduction in unsprung weight allows improved control of the suspension function.
• Lightweight aluminum upper and lower triple clamps.
• Link-type Monocross rear suspension features a preload adjustable shock that allows the rider to tailor spring preload to match load and/or road conditions. Adjustments include 9 - way spring preload. Rear wheel travel is 130mm or 5.1"
• Dual 310mm front discs are squeezed by ultra rigid R6 inspired monoblock, 4-piston calipers which provide outstanding stopping power and feel. The master cylinder utilizes a 16mm piston for outstanding stopping power with less lever effort.
• 267mm rear disc is squeezed by a lightweight single piston slide-type Nissin caliper with sintered metal brake pads.
• Lightweight cast-aluminum 5-spoke wheels reduce unsprung weight for great handling characteristics. The front wheel is an MT3.50-17 and is fitted with a 120/70-ZR17 radial tire. The rear wheel is a MT5.50-17 fitted with a 180/55-ZR17 radial tire.
• Aggressive single headlight provides plenty of illumination with its 60/55 watt halogen bulb. There is even a super small, colour matched "bikini" windshield mounted above the headlight to add even more style.
• Conventional handlebar design features an upright positioning for maximum everyday riding comfort.
• 17-liter fuel tank offers a slim design with great knee grip. The reserve portion of the tank is 3.4 litres.
• Separate rider and passenger seats offers exceptional solo or two-up comfort. Seat width is narrower than the FZ1, making it easier to touch the ground. Seat height is 815mm (32.1")
• One-piece race inspired instrument features analog tachometer, digital speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge, fuel reserve tripmeter (counts kilometres since the fuel went on reserve), clock, coolant temperature and a self diagnosis mode.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS / FEATURES
• Adjustable, 5-position front brake lever
• Small storage compartment under the passenger seat
• Excessive lean angle engine cut-out switch … if unit is on its side the engine will shut down
• Extended idle cut-off … if engine idles for more than 20 minutes it will automatically shut down
• Lockable steering
• Durable "O"-ring-sealed drive chain
• Lightweight, sealed low-maintenance battery
• The FZ8 50th Anniversary Edition offers a significant level of power and performance. It is not intended for novice or inexperienced riders.
Type 779cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves
Bore x Stroke 68.0 x 53.6mm
Compression Ratio 12.0:1
Fuel Delivery Fuel Injection
Ignition Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition with 32-bit ECU
Transmission 6-speed w/multiplate clutch
Final Drive O-ring chain
Suspension / Front 5.1-in travel
Suspension / Rear 5.1-in travel
Brakes / Front Dual 310mm hydraulic discs
Brakes / Rear 267mm disc
Tires / Front 120/70-ZR17
Tires / Rear 180/55-ZR17
Length 84.3 in
Width 30.3 in
Height 41.9 in
Seat Height 32.1 in
Wheelbase 57.5 in
Ground Clearance 5.5 in
Rake (Caster Angle) 25.0°
Trail 4.3 in
Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal
Fuel Economy** 39.8 mpg
Wet Weight*** 467 lb
Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Call or contact: 888 446 1999.
Need a Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyer and looking for an ethical, experienced and aggressive lawyer to figure out if you may be entitled to money compensation for your serious injury?
In Florida, motorcycle accidents happen mostly because automobile drivers do not share the road. I frequently represent seriously injured motorcycle riders because a car fails to see the motorcycle and then the car pulls out into the intersection. Another common reason is that the car driver changes lanes without looking. The most frequent injuries are fractures of shoulder or wrists from going over the handlebars, or femur (long bone of the leg) fractures from laying the bike down or a side impact. Unfortunately, even at slower speeds and with a helmet, I have represented the family of fathers and sons who have died in motorcycle crashes.
As a Florida Motorcycle accident lawyer, I understand that you may want to express you individuality and freedom on the road by making the decision as an adult not to wear a helmet. The insurance company in a brain injury case will argue that you are the cause of your own injury being worse because if you were wearing a helmet the injury would not have been so bad.
I retain experts in biomechanics, who are engineers and if the evidence is available and in your favor, they can calculate the force of the impact and tell the insurance company that they are wrong. That wearing a helmet would not have made a difference. A helmet sometimes can actually make the injury worse. I am not advocating that you should not wear a helmet , it's just that wearing one does not always make a difference. It depends on the accident circumstances. Each Florida Motorcycle Accident claim will get my personal attention to detail and my 30 years of experience.
If you would like to consult for free with a Florida civil trial lawyer who is board certified as an expert in civil trial then please call 888-446-1999
There will be no charge for lawyer fees of representation or costs of representation if there is not money compensation recovery.