YAMAHA Gen-Ryu Hybrid concept (2005)
Furthermore, this model adopts a Yamaha H.M.I. (Human Machine Interface) system. This is a communications system that links ASV (Advanced Safety Vehicle) functions and smart functions to supply the rider with a variety of visual and audio information about the riding environment in the form of a system control program that lets the rider concentrate more completely on the act of riding.
The ASV functions include
(1) a vehicle-vehicle distance warning system using the latest communications technologies and (2) a cornering light system that improves nighttime vision when turning at intersections and curves.
The smart functions developed jointly with Yamaha Corp. include
(1) a noise canceling system that greatly reduces wind noise,
(2) a short-wave tandem intercom system,
(3) voice navigation function,
(4) music player and hand-free cell phone function and
(5) rear view monitoring system using a CCD camera and LCD display.
Motorcycle Insurance Informations